Auto Map Topology & Device Discover
- Automatically create physical topology maps automatically
- Network Component Ids and Mappings (name, address, switch IDs, SLOT / PORT)
- Active dynamic map Drilldown from map level to FRAME level
- Search for a device and find its physical connection
- Device management and physical location identifiers: Network Access Control
Integrated Monitor Performance Solution
- Device and application availability Indicates device health
- Historic LAN \ WAN Performance Load Control.
- Historical monitoring of applications, protocols, and users.
- Unusual network activity factor (LAN \ WAN) IDs and detection of performance issues
- IDs and whether or not a performance issue from an application or communication
Expert Sniffer Monitoring over time
- Passive listening monitoring - historical monitoring Snipper protocol analyzers for recording data
- Expert analysis - Automatic detection of performance and communication and application problems.
- Information on the quality of the transmission over time (Expert Sniffer, History Retransmissions, Communication Quality)
- IDs: Up to Activity Level / Frames Protocols / Applications / User
- Error detection, quality quality check and speed rate performance
- SLA - Check transmission provider